5 June 2018 - Paris, France. PH Ambassador to France, H.E. Ma. Theresa P. Lazaro (center) with Minister/Consul General Aileen Mendiola-Rau (right of the Amb.), First Secretary/Consul Christina Rola McKernan (left of the Amb.) and Third Secretary/Vice Consul Emmylou Felimer (2nd on left from the Amb.) with members of the Imusicapella Chamber Choir.
5 June 2018, Paris - After winning the Grand Prix de la Ville de Tours during the 47th edition of the Florilège Vocal de Tours, Cavite-based chorale group, Imusicapella, paid a courtesy visit to Philippine Ambassador to France, H.E. Ma. Theresa P. Lazaro on 5 June 2018 at the Embassy in Paris.
The chorale group also garnered the first prize for Vocale Ensembles Category, Prize of the Best Staging and audience prize, among others. The international competition took place from 1 to 3 June in Tours, France. For more information, visit the Embassy’s website and Facebook page. END
Philippine Ambassador and Permanent Delegate Ma. Theresa P. Lazaro poses in front of a photo of the Tubbataha Reefs
05 June 2018 - As part of the celebration of the International Year of the Reef and the World Oceans Day, UNESCO, in cooperation with the scientific community, launched the exhibition entitled Coral Reefs, A Challenge for Humanity at UNESCO Headquarters.
Coral Reefs, A Challenge for Humanity exhibition
The exhibition, which aims to highlight the beauty of coral reefs and the need to preserve and manage these shared resource of humanity, reproduces the works of French photographer, Mr. Alexis Rosenfeld, and French journalist, Mr. Alexie Valois. It features coral reefs around the world, including the Tubbataha Reefs in the Philippines.
The exhibition will be displayed on the fences of UNESCO until 30 August 2018. END
- Friday, 10 August 2018 Rights of a Detained Person
- Friday, 10 August 2018 OAV Notice of Hearing for Applications filed on 01-31 July 2018
- Wednesday, 08 August 2018 Ateneo Students, Filipino Migrant Youth Stage Theater Performances at PH Embassy
- Wednesday, 08 August 2018 Philippine Embassy in Paris Conducts Consular Outreach Mission with OWWA, PAG-IBIG and SSS during Pista sa Paris 2018
- Wednesday, 08 August 2018 Overseas Filipino Workers in Paris Learn Financial Planning from Embassy-POLO-OWWA-SSS-PAG-IBIG Powerhouse
- Wednesday, 27 June 2018 Philippine Ambassador to France H.E. Maria Theresa Lazaro Meets the Top Brass of Le Cordon Bleu Paris
- Wednesday, 27 June 2018 Philippine Embassy Joins the Filipino Community in Celebrating 10 years of Philippine Musical Performances at Paris' Fête de la Musique
- Monday, 25 June 2018 Fêtes Consulaires in Lyon Showcases the Best of Philippine Culture