Ambassador Ma. Theresa P. Lazaro (4th from right, seated) and Ambassador Nicolas Galey (5th from right, seated) attend the 3rd Rectors' and Joint Committee Meeting on Cooperation on Higher Education and Research on 31 May-01 June 2018 which was hosted by the Commission of Higher Education in Cebu City.
Atty. Lily Milla, CHED Director of International Affairs (3rd from right, seated), Dr. Manuelle Franck, President of Institut national des langues et civilisations orientales (Inalco) and representative of the Conference of University Presidents of France (3rd from left, seated), representatives from Philippine and French higher educational institutions (HEIs) and the French Embassy participated in the meetings. More than 50 academic partnerships now exists between PH and FR HEIs.
The Philippine Embassy in Paris informs the public that it will be closed on the following Philippine Holidays:
12 June 2018 120th Anniversary of Philippine Independence Day
15 June 2018 Eid l’Fitr (Feast of Ramadan)
The Embassy will resume consular services on the next working day following each holiday.
For urgent matters, please call the Embassy’s duty phone at 06 20 59 25 15.
Nais naming ibalita sa lahat ng mga Kababayan dito sa Pransya at Monaco, na alinsunod sa Foreign Service Circular No. 089-2018, bagong forms na ang gagamitin para sa Report of Birth, Report of Marriage, Report of Death at Report of Fetal Death, mula ika-1 ng Hunyo 2018.
21 May 2018, Nice, France: A combined team from the Philippine Embassy in Paris, POLO Geneva, SSS Milan, and Pag-IBIG Milan conducted an Embassy Outreach Mission in Nice, France on 19-20 May 2018. Designed to provide various consular and related services to the Filipino community in the South of France, the Embassy Outreach Mission catered to about 500 members of the Filipino community in the South of France. This is the second of four outreach missions scheduled for 2018.
Ambassador Ma. Theresa P. Lazaro, who lead the Embassy team for the outreach, also met with the leaders of the Filipino Community and conducted a dialogue on the various concerns of the community in the South of France. Amb. Lazaro enjoined the leaders to organize themselves so that the officials of the local government of Nice and the surrounding towns would take notice of them and provide services tailored to their needs. Addressing the community leaders, Amb. Lazaro said that the Embassy had planned for four Outreach Missions for 2018 and encouraged them to take full advantage of the presence of the Embassy and the European offices of POLO, SSS and Pag-ibig. “The Embassy knows your needs that is why we are here to bring our services directly to you."
During the two day outreach mission, 123 members of the community registered for Overseas Absentee Voting and the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) based in Geneva, Social Security System Office based Milan/London and Pag-ibig Office based Milan processed a combined 335 applications. END
For more information, visit:
Ambassador Ma. Theresa P. Lazaro and Minister and Consul General Aileen Mendiola-Rau with the leaders of the Filipino Community in Nice, Antibes, Cannes, Beausoleiland Monaco
Members of the Filipino community in the South of France availing of various Consular Services and signing up for the Overseas Absentee Voting during the Embassy Outreach Mission in Nice, France
Representatives from the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) based in Geneva, Social Security System Milan/London and Pag-ibig Milan joined the Embassy team during the Outreach Mission in Nice, France
- Friday, 10 August 2018 Rights of a Detained Person
- Friday, 10 August 2018 OAV Notice of Hearing for Applications filed on 01-31 July 2018
- Wednesday, 08 August 2018 Ateneo Students, Filipino Migrant Youth Stage Theater Performances at PH Embassy
- Wednesday, 08 August 2018 Philippine Embassy in Paris Conducts Consular Outreach Mission with OWWA, PAG-IBIG and SSS during Pista sa Paris 2018
- Wednesday, 08 August 2018 Overseas Filipino Workers in Paris Learn Financial Planning from Embassy-POLO-OWWA-SSS-PAG-IBIG Powerhouse
- Wednesday, 27 June 2018 Philippine Ambassador to France H.E. Maria Theresa Lazaro Meets the Top Brass of Le Cordon Bleu Paris
- Wednesday, 27 June 2018 Philippine Embassy Joins the Filipino Community in Celebrating 10 years of Philippine Musical Performances at Paris' Fête de la Musique
- Monday, 25 June 2018 Fêtes Consulaires in Lyon Showcases the Best of Philippine Culture