APPLICATION FOR CITIZENSHIP RETENTION AND RE-ACQUISITION AND ISSUANCE OF IDENTIFICATION CERTIFICATE UNDER REPUBLIC ACT NO. 9225
Submit the original and duplicate of the following documents:
- Duly accomplished application form
- Birth certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority OR the original Report of Birth issued by the Philippine Embassy in Paris
- Marriage Certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority OR the original Report of Marriage issued by the Philippine Embassy in Paris
- Certificate of Naturalization of foreign citizenship with official English translation (If nationality is other than French, Certification of Naturalization must be authenticated by the Embassy/Consulate in France)
- Foreign passport or National Identity Card
- Philippine passport
- Three (3) recent passport-size color photographs
- Fee: 45 Euros
REQUIREMENTS FOR DEPENDENTS (DERIVATIVE CITIZENSHIP)
- Birth Certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority OR original Report of Birth issued by the Philippine Embassy in Paris
- Foreign passport or Identity Card (data page)
- Two (2) recent passport-size colored photographs for each qualified dependent
- Fee: 22.50 Euros for each minor child
Former Philippine citizens who have been naturalized in another country and wishes to retain or re-acquire their Philippine citizenship may file their application for dual citizenship with the Philippine Embassy in Paris.
- Accomplish fully, sign, and photocopy application form. Incomplete information may delay the processing of application.
- Submit all requirements. All original documents will be returned as soon as verified by the processor. The Embassy retains all original English translations.
- If the documents are complete, the Embassy will schedule the taking of the Oath of Allegiance. Personal appearance is required.
- Payment will be made on the date of the Oath-Taking.
- Passport applications are processed and paid for separately and may take one to two months to issue.