Kung ang pangalan mo ay nasa listahan, dumaan sa Embassy at magdala ng valid Philippine passport or valid ID na may photo at signature para kunin ang iyong balota.
Bawal kunin ang balota ng ibang tao, kahit pa kamag-anak mo.
Bukas ang Embassy ng 9am - 5pm (weekdays) and 8am - 4pm (weekends and Holidays).
Upang makita ang listahan, paki-click ang nasa ibaba:
11 April 2022, Paris – Filipino and French art aficionados and members of the Filipino community trooped to the Maison Lorrilleux at Puteaux on 9 April 2022 for the opening of Macario Vitalis, Un Peintre philippin en France (a Filipino Painter in France).
Her Excellency Ambassador Junever M. Mahilum-West and exhibit curator Ms. Christine Thorailler welcomed the guests and provided background information on the life of Vitalis in France.
“We celebrate Vitalis’ accomplishments today, as a painter and as a man, for without knowing it and even before the term was in use, his life in France became a prime example of people-to-people understanding and solidarity, rooted in his devotion to his art”, Ambassador Mahilum-West remarked.
The Ambassador also noted how Vitalis imbibed inspiration from the cultural and artistic environment in Paris, world capital of the arts, which led to the flourishing of his work as a painter.
Ms. Thorailler recounted how the paintings of Vitalis captured her attention when she first saw them, for their vibrant colors, celebratory mood, and Vitalis’ own distinctive style that is discernible through the cubist, impressionist and pointillist layers.
Macario Vitalis was a multi-awarded painter who was born in 1898, and arrived in France in 1925 at the age of 27 after his fine arts studies in California. He lived most of his life in France, first in Puteaux and later in Plestin-les-Greves in Britanny, and only returned to the Philippines in 1986. He died and was buried in the Philippines in 1989.
Over 40 paintings of Macario Vitalis were on display, tracing the evolution of his artistic style. The exhibit highlighted works from his cubist period which is considered to be pivotal in his career as a painter.
The retrospective is a partnership between the Philippine Embassy and the Mairie (City Hall) of Puteaux which was represented by Ms. Christelle Laverrière, Director General Culture, Sport, Association life and Sustainable development. END
- Thursday, 16 December 2021 Photo Release - Philippine and French Academic Institutions enter into New Partnerships through Virtual MOU Signing today
- Thursday, 18 November 2021 PH Re-elected as Member of the UNESCO Executive Board
- Monday, 08 June 2020 PH at UNESCO Executive Board Special Session, 08 June 2020
- Friday, 29 May 2020 PH-MONACO RELATIONS
- Wednesday, 27 May 2020 Philippines Joins Group of Friends for Solidarity and Inclusion with Global Citizenship Education
- Tuesday, 19 May 2020 Consular Documents Ready for Release as of 14 May 2020
- Friday, 15 May 2020 Announcement - PH and FR Holidays in May and June 2020
- Monday, 04 May 2020 Advisory-Postponement of Repatriation Deliberation for Seafarers